Re: Jurassic Park 4: Electric Boogaloo

Chip Vorompatra@aol.com wrote:

<In fact, your having friends argues for a little more brain activity (in
certain lobes) than those who don't, but we're talking about differences
within a given population here, rather than between species.>

  Just as an aside, I'd like to note that one of the peculiar social
"pathologies" of modern man is that geniuses tend to be loners, reclusive,
antisocial, and of a particular "superioristic" mentality OE become
reclusive, antisocial with manic need to satisfy group action ... but tend
to be limited in the friend department. It seems that pair bonding and
friend making is an aspect of the "median" range of human intelligence
(above 85 or so, and below 115 or so). However, I am not a firm believer
in IQ, since it changes with age and knowledge, and of course how many
times you take the tests.

  Cheers,

=====
Jaime A. Headden