Re: Tarbosaurus at exhibition

Thomas Hammann wrote:

> Also there were two Tarbosaurus (now Tyrannosaurus) bataar skeletons shown.
> While the juvenile one was definetely a cast the bigger one seemed to be an
> original.

If one of those was the same mount from the "Great Russian Dinosaurs"
exhibition, then it was more fantasy that fact. It had no arctomet
ankles (I suspect Allosaur feet were used), and the skull is a cast of
one carved out of a single block of wood!

Dann Pigdon
Melbourne, Australia        http://heretichides.ravencommunity.net/