Re: Alabama Tyrannosauroids

I had written that Carr, Williamson and King were going to do work on the
Alabama tyrannosaur, but was reminded offlist that this is incorrect; it's
Schwimmer, not King, who is authoring on this:

  "Carr, T. D., T. E. Williamson, and D. R. Schwimmer. In Press. A new
genus
   and species of tyrannosauroid from the Late Cretaceous (Middle
Campanian)
   Demopolis Formation of Alabama. _Journal of Vertebrate Paleontology_."

  Cheers,

=====
Jaime A. Headden