Re: Tyrannosaur Evolution and The timing of stegosaur extinction

Tim Donovan wrote:

Note that Saurolophus, an American immigrant,

And we know this... how?

Allan Edels wrote:

For some reason, 90% of the messages that I get from Joe arrive with the TRUNCATED message (as shown below), yet I notice that other people seem to be getting the actual message.
Are others having this problem?

Yep - although for me 100% of Joe's messages come thru TRUNCATED. The only way I can read the messages is when they are quoted in other messages.

Tim