Re: The timing of stegosaur extinction

I've noticed that later versions of AOL exhibit the problem, but I use 5.0
most of the time, and that works just fine. Still, in all the chatter about
e-mail protocols, Joe's question seems to have been lost, so here it is again,
and
with any luck it'll be "phaneric" to you all...

In a message dated 2/14/05 1:05:08 PM Eastern Standard Time,