Re: Wangshi locality ages

Here's Joe's second question, just in case it too is hidden.

In a message dated 2/14/05 1:05:13 PM Eastern Standard Time,
joecntrll@yahoo.com writes:

<< Have any studies determined the stratigraphic superpositional relations of
the Wangshi localities, specifically Laiyang and the Zucheng county beds
which yielded S. giganteus?
  Can anyone help me with a clue and an answer to unravel this puzzle? I
trust you my learned friends to help me with an answer soon. >>