RE: Rhynchocephalia

Hmm. That's a strange pair.
It doesn't make sense with what I know.

Merck 1997 is cited a half dozen times according to Google. I assume this is
the abstract.

David Peters

                Thomas R. Holtz, Jr. wrote:

John Merck's massively detailed, but still unpublished, phylogenetic analysis
places them in Archosauromorpha as the sister taxon to
Choristodera. This was publically shown at SVP a couple of years ago, so there
is no harm in mentioning that.

                Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
                Vertebrate Paleontologist
        Mailing Address: