Re: Sarah the Stegosaurus

I had some questions about the stegosaurus skull. It
was found at the end of the articulated cervical
vertebrae, however, the skull itself was
disarticulated. We jacketed and carefully removed the
large block that should contain most if not all of the
skull elements.

Bob Simon
Dinosaur Safaris Inc.
http://www.dinosafaris.com