Re: Tyrannosaur Evolution and The timing of stegosaur extinction

Tim Donovan wrote:
> >Note that Saurolophus, an American immigrant,
>
> And we know this... how?

P. maximus is a possible ancestor of Saurolophus. Are possible ancestors known from the Campanian of Asia?

The comparison is a tad unfair. We know a lot more about the hadrosaur fossil record in the Late Cretaceous of North America than we do about Asian hadrosaurs living around the same time.