Re: Tyrannosaur tongues?

Wow teach me for not watching Croc Hunter enough...  I
didn't know about the croc's specialized tongue
capabilities!  That's pretty  nifty.

I think you're right though,  for lack of anything
more definitive, the "generic fleshy tongue" would
seem the best bet for Tyrannosaurs (and other
dinosaurs, too).

Eric Allen
Undergraduate, TTU