Age of La Colonia

Is the La Colonia Formation of Argentina Albian/Aptian of Maastrichtian?
I'm working on a sculpt of Carnotaurus and need a contemporary dinosaur for it to eat. If the formation has been moved up several million years than I have more dinos to chose from. The only other dino that fits the bill in its current age is Chubutisaurus,
shake shake shake, shake shake shake, shake Chubuti WOO, shake Chubuti WOO.
sorry.

David Krentz
Affordable prehistoric animal miniatures in resin,pewter and bronze!
www.krentzpresentz.com