Re: Tyrannosaur Evolution

 Btw, Tsintaosaurus may be dominant at Laiyang. If it
is a parasaurolophine, the apparently Djadokhtan or
Campanian beds there may have a faunal composition
quite similar to Jiayin. I think that is consistent
with a preNemegtian age for the latter. Jiayin may be
younger than Laiyang but not by very much-maybe
basal/early Maastrichtian.