Re: Age of La Colonia

This is very helpful.   I'm curious about what Carnotaurus' age will do
to the evolutionary lineage of Abelisaurs.  Something never made sense
to me about the massive corrocoids and tiny arms.  They seemed so
specialized in comparison to other Abelisaurs that occured at a later
age.

Before the recent discovery of *Aucasaurus*, the arms of which are just as reduced, no other abelisaur arms were known at all.