Now online: Critique of Benton's (2000) "critique" of the PhyloCode

Well... actually... as you've correctly guessed, it's nothing special. I don't say anything there that someone else hasn't already said. The idea is just that if somebody asks you "What are you wasting your time on? Benton has shown 5 years ago that it's all useless at best!", you can simply tell them "You think? Click here". It's really horrible to see how many parts of the PhyloCode Benton has simply not read.

http://www.unet.univie.ac.at/~a0000265/Benton-Phylocode.htm

And while I was at it, I've also updated my (short!) critique of Platnick's "critique" of the PhyloCode. Means, I fixed the broken links and cleaned up the horrible HTML garbage.

http://www.unet.univie.ac.at/~a0000265/Platnick-Phylocode.htm

It goes without saying that all however vaguely positive criticism is highly appreciated!

:-)