Re: new site bearing dinosaur remains found in Brazil

> Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 14:22:58 -0800 (PST)
> From: Mark Van Tomme <markvantomme@yahoo.com>
>
> I don't know if somebody has already posted this but
> here it goes (in Portuguese):
>
> http://www1.folha.uol.com.br/folha/ciencia/ult306u12897.shtml
>
> a new site of cenomanian age bearing remains of
> charcharodontosaurids,abelisaurids and diplodocids was
> found.

Really?  DiplodocIDs in South America?  Exciting if true.  (So far as
I am aware, the only diplodocoid currently known from South America is
the dicraeosaurid _Amargasaurus_.)

)_v__/\  "As we enjoy great advantages from the inventions of others,
         we should be glad of an opportunity to serve others by
         an invention of ours, and this we should do freely and
         generously" -- Benjamin Franklin, 1742.