Re: new site bearing dinosaur remains found in Brazil

> Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 12:23:19 -0300
> From: "=?iso-8859-1?Q?Flia._Soto-Nu=F1ez?=" <soto@adinet.com.uy>
>
> > a new site of cenomanian age bearing remains of
> > charcharodontosaurids,abelisaurids and diplodocids was found.
>
> Quoting the article "carcaradontossaurídeos e abelissaurídeos ... e
> diplodocóides". The correct translation would be
> "carcharodontosaurids and abelisaurids... and diplodocoids", not
> diplodocids. :-)

Darn.

Still, worth knowing about :-)

(And, yes, Mickey, I should have included the rebbachisaurs.)

)_v__/\  "We should not hold rashly an opinion in a scientific
         matter, so that we may not come to hate later whatever
         truth may reveal to us, out of love for our own error" --
         Saint Augustine.