Fw: Croc & Tyrannosaur tongues?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dann Pigdon" <dannj@alphalink.com.au>
To: "DML" <dinosaur@usc.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, February 22, 2005 8:54 AM
Subject: Re: Croc & Tyrannosaur tongues?

There is a species of tortoise here in Australia that also had need for
a permeable bit of skin in contact with the water. It took a very
different evolutionary path - its cloaca has adapted to absorb oxygen a
bit like a primitive gill. That's right - it can 'breath' underwater
through its backside!

What I think we need, is someone to write a paper on that MORON robert lafrana, as he seems to be able to talk through his!!!

Cheers lmd