Re: new site bearing dinosaur remains found in Brazil

?!? Mastodons in South America?

Yes -- *Cuvieronius* at least.

While the funding isn't available the exact location of the
fossil site is going to be kept secret to avoid the same wrong-doings done
in the Araripe [remember Irritator challengeri?].

Good!!!

I think it keeps to the original intent of the text though I've upgraded
the reading level a bit since I think most people here can understand
the jargon.

:-D

Anyway I apologize for any spelling mistakes or grammatic blunders, but this took quite a while to make and I just can't bother to spell check.

Turns out you didn't need to. :-)