RE: Sauropterygian falls?

There was such a paper that came out in Palaios, as I recall, about
speculating the contribution Mesozoic marine reptiles would make to the
deep sea ecology. I think it came out in 1998 or 1999.

Kenneth Carpenter, Ph.D.
Curator of Lower Vertebrate Paleontology
and Chief Preparator
Department of Earth Sciences
Denver Museum of Nature & Science
2001 Colorado Blvd.
Denver, CO 80205 USA

ph: 303-370-6392/ or 6403
fx: 303-331-6492

for PDFs of my reprints, info about the Cedar Mtn. Project, etc. see: