Re: Uberabasuchus Reference?

The ref should be:

CARVALHO, I.S.; RIBEIRO, L.C.B. & AVILLA, L.S., 2004 -
_Uberabasuchus terrificus_ sp.nov., a new
crocodylomorpha from the Bauru Basin (Upper
Cretaceous), Brazil. Gondwana Research, 7(4):975-1002.

That should be fun to try and grab off ILL. Too bad
there's no pdf.

Jason

--- "Craven, David" <David.Craven@bolton.gov.uk>

=====