Looking for Bonaparte 1997

Dear HPs,

For some time now I have been trying to get hold of a copy of:

        Bonaparte, J. F.  1997.  _Rayosaurus agrioensis_
        Bonaparte 1995.  Ameghiniana 34: 116.

without success.  As you can see, it is only a single page.  If anyone
out there has it, and is willing to either scan that page of send me a
photocopy, I will be eternally in your debt.  (Or, come to think of
it, only temporarily if I manage to repay the debt.)

If you can help, please contact me off-list.  Many thanks.

)_v__/\  "Clear use of function pointers is the heart of
         object-oriented programming" -- Rob Pike.