Re: Tsagayan/Udurchukan age-Campanian? (short!)

I wrote:

<<Hermiintsab>>

<We can quibble about the spelling of about half of that word, but this
doesn't include the last letter. That's v, not b. (OK, it's w if you
happen to prefer a _Polish_ spelling.)>

  Published named include Khermeen and Kheermen, as well as Khermin and
Hermiin Tsav and Tsab, and have jumbled them into one word or two. Don't
ask me, ask the consolidators. I picked one possible spelling, where "b"
and "v" are effectively interchangeable, and used it.

<Nemegetu>

<This spelling must have gone through Japanese. It's really Nemegt. I have
 the catalogue of an exhibition on the "dinosaurs and mammals of the Gobi"
 which was in Paris in 1992/3, and it includes a map of Mongolian fossil
localities (Cambrian to Pleistocene) in Mongolian.>

  This spelling went through Russian, and is heavily featured in
Barsbold's work as well, I beleive, Maleyev's. Ask them.

  Cheers,

=====
Jaime A. Headden