Re: At Last!

> Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 09:07:36 +1100
> From: Dann Pigdon <dannj@alphalink.com.au>
>
> > At last!  Final, conclusive resolution to the dinosaur metabolism
> > debate.  You can download the paper from
> >         http://www.qwantz.com/20031209.html
>
> Figure 5 is copied almost exactly from an old Burian Tarbosaurus
> painting - with no reference to it. Someone should contact this
> journal and have the author charged with plagiarism!

Actually, _all_ the figures in Turner 2003 and plagiarised from a
computer game called "Dinodraw" that my six-year-old used to play with
a lot a while back.  But it is news to me that the drawing elements
are in turn plagiarised from Burian.  Academic standards have truly
sunk to an all-time low.

)_v__/\  "You just can't jump: your shirt's all dirty, and there's
         a man here from the BBC" -- Genesis, "Harold the Barrel"