Sorted: Bonaparte 1997 and Calvo & Riga 2003

Just to let you all know that I have now been sent scans of the two
papers I recently asked about on-list:

        Bonaparte, J. F.  1997.  _Rayosaurus agrioensis_
        Bonaparte 1995.  Ameghiniana 34: 116.

        Calvo, Jorge O. and Bernardo J. Gonzalez Riga. 2003.
        Rinconsaurus caudamirus gen. et sp. nov., a new titanosaurid
        (Dinosauria, Sauropoda) from the Late Cretaceous of Patagonia,
        Argentina.  Revista Geologica de Chile 30 (2): 333-353.

Many thanks to all who responded.  What a great list this is :-)

)_v__/\  "You're a very silly man and I'm not going to interview you"
         -- Monty Python's Flying Circus.