Mongolian place names

I've browsed the two books of mine that contain some Mongolian text, and put the names of well-known fossil sites online, together with how the names appear in Russian publications. I didn't bother to attempt a transcription which would only introduce subjectivity, so if you can't read Cyrillic letters, too bad:
http://www.unet.univie.ac.at/~a0000265/mongolian_place_names.htm

Note (if you can) that the letters for b and v never alternate in the suffix "tsav".

Too bad the Mongolian-language Wikipedia seems not to have an article on dinosaurs yet! That would hopefully contain a few more place names!