RE: Spinosaurs as what?

Allan Edels wrote:

Renato:

I like it when people can make speculative extrapolations about
dinosaurs, or ancient hominids, or trilobites.  It's a lot of fun!

Agreed :-)

HOWEVER, it is VERY important to make sure that it is completely
understood that you are making "Speculative Extrapolations".

So I said on the first installment of this thread: "Some speculation..." And I've read Stephen Jay Gould on the "it happened like so" scenarios. I do think these scenarios are ways to direct research but they should not, as you say, be taken too seriously.
But I'm also an amateur illustrator and it's interesting for me to know if these speculations could have some bearing of plausibility to them.

Renato Santos