Re: Ancient crocodile skulls found

"Buchanan said the new species of crocodile was very
similar to the modern-day freshwater crocodile,
suggesting the modern crocodile had changed little in
millions of years of evolution."

Argh, and just a week before we get a news story on
_Uberabasuchus_. A few months earlier, it was
_Junggarsuchus_, and earlier still: _Simosuchus_. Yet
still, the croc lot are handed the "living fossil"
label.

What we need, is for someone to find a flying
crocodyliforme. That'd show these journalists. >:)

Minor venting,

Jason

=====