Nesodelphia

I've removed the nekopossum pic and changed the style of the missing pics to "under creation" instead of "[pic]" -- that's crossloadable.

http://www.unet.univie.ac.at/~a0000265/Nesodelphia.htm

Please keep in mind that this page is just meant to give a suggestion of the diversity of the clade. I'm not attached to any of the stupid common names ("mouse", "shrew", and "possum" in varying combinations), and even if you think the diversity is too large (say, because you have a better candidate for some of the jobs), go ahead and discuss it.

As soon as someone uploads the individual paraselenodont species, I could iron that clade (from Tuesday evening on). It needs some tropical representatives, comparable to duikers, tragulids and similar peculiar artiodactyls of HE.