Re: Dino brains=negro 'brains''

coughidiotcough
----- Original Message -----
From: "Akwasi Offin" <akwasioffin@yahoo.com>
To: <dinosaur@usc.edu>
Sent: Saturday, February 26, 2005 7:16 PM
Subject: Dino brains=negro 'brains''

> When will you people wake up??? A nigger is NOT a REAL human being, not
any more than the chimps and gorillas of Africa. Lack of progress in Africa
is proof of nigger inferiority. Niggers have hardly progressed more than the
apes on that continent. Would you like to see our counry taken over by a
bunch of dumb apes? Would you like to see your daughter screwed by a nigger,
and have grandkids that look like chimps? Can't you all see that breeding
with niggers will ruin the quality of the white race? We should all support
the KKK, and save the white race before it's too late.