Re: Dinosaurs in the Deep/Norway expedition

Glad to hear that Darren is finally getting out to see the Oldenburg.
For those of you who aren't familiar with the story of Mount Temple's
sinking, he wrote a great article not too long ago for Canadian
Palaeobiology.
I really hope Darren gets his wish and has the opportunity to visit
the sunken Mount Temple as well.  He's convinced me that Sternberg's
fossils might very well have survived the ocean elements all these
years.

--
Jordan Mallon

4th year undergraduate student, Carleton University
Vertebrate Palaeontology & Palaeoecology

http://dino.lm.com/artists/display.php?name=Mallon
MSN Messenger: j_mallon@hotmail.com