NO MORE posting about recent spam on the DML

DO NOT answer spammers by replying to the DML.  Attempted  incendiary bombast
should be ignored, or you can write directly to  the perpetrator, or to
Mickey Rowe or me.  By replying to the DML, you  are just feeding the person's
need
for attention, and bemoaning the offensive  posts on the list does absolutely
no good.  Please let Mickey and me  do our jobs as moderators of the list.

If you have any questions about our policies, consult our website at: