RE: Spinosaurs as what?

Richard W. Travsky wrote:

Since the sail runs down the back, it would have to stand sideways for
this to provide shade. If this then was supposed to attract fish, then the
critter would have to be looking over its shoulder to see if any fish
showed up (not to mention the difficulty in striking at a fish from this
position).

This idea has pretty much been beaten to the ground but I just want to clarify that I envisioned the animal presenting its back to the sun and turning some 30 degrees either right or left so the body's shade would be comfortably near the head to strike at fish (or so I surmise).

Renato Santos.