Re: Spinosaurs as what?

Now you're cooking, Renato. The default assumption in
the event of sexual dimorphism is sexual selection,
especially when the organism is too small for the
resultant change in surface/mass ratio to make sense
from the thermal relations perspective.

http://www.habitatdesigns.tv/repcare/species/2horned.html