Re: Happy 2005!

On Sat, 01 Jan 2005 11:06:08 -0200 (EDT) Hebert Bruno Campos
<hebertbruno@pop.com.br> writes:

> Happy 2005!

Ditto.

Here's hoping that in 2005, our culture and society will finally begin to
advance to the same level as our science/technology.  In certain
respects, A.D. 1204 doesn't seem that long ago. :-(

And, yes, _Dilong_ rocks, big-time.  However, Opportunity/Spirit and
Cassini also reawakened my inner Carl Sagan.  And the discovery of fossil
hobbits who lived alongside oversized lizards on a tropical island just
freakin' rattled my reality cage!

<pb>