Pterosaur etymologies

I have recently compiled a list of pterosaur species and genus etymologies. I would appreciate if someone with the time could review it and go over questionable etymologies. Please contact me *offlist* if you wish to look through the PDF. There are many names for which I either haven't been able to find an etymology, have come up with an etymology that is questionable, or in which I have been able to find the first name or the person which the species name honors. Such instences are denoted by a red question mark. If you are able to give me this etymology simply email it to me (again *offlist*).

Thank you for the help!

Mike Hanson
Email: mhanson54@comcast.net
Website: http://www.archosauria.org