New Issue of PalArch

[ I haven't touched any of the formatting; please don't blame me if
  this looks ugly on your screen -- MPR ]

Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2005 21:27:13 -0600
From: "Beatty, Brian Lee" <blbeatty@ku.edu>
Subject: New Issue of PalArch!
To: vrtpaleo@usc.edu, dinosaur@usc.edu

We're happy to inform you that the new issue of the Netherlands webbased
scientific journal www.PalArch.nl  is now online with:

1 paper on vertebrate palaeontology
http://www.palarch.nl/Palaeontology/palaeontology.htm

1 paper on archaeology of Egypt/Egyptology
http://www.palarch.nl/Archaeology/archaeology.htm

the proceedings of the Flemish-Dutch Egyptologists meeting
http://www.palarch.nl/Archaeology/proceedings.htm

and various book reviews http://www.palarch.nl/Non_scientific/bookreview.htm.

The PalArch Foundation's Newsletter, with news on the Foundation as well as the
references of the publications can be found at
http://www.palarch.nl/Non_scientific/newslettermember.htm (password from
PalArch membership required for access)
Topics of this Newsletter are:
News on the activities of the PalArch Foundation
Egypt in photographs (Z. Kosc)
Making practical use of morphology. Teaching human anatomy as a dwindling
educational resource and the call for more anatomically oriented
anthropologists and vertebrate palaeontologists (B.L. Beatty)
Proceedings of the first Annual Meeting of Dutch Vertebrate Palaeontologists,
10 December, 2004, Naturalis, Leiden, The Netherlands(H.J.M. Meijer)
Fleshing out the details (A. Smith)
The ancient Egyptian collection at the National Museums of Scotland, Edinburgh
(L.-A. Liddiard)
The future is wild (P. King)

Happy New Year,
PalArch Foundation
www.PalArch.nl
Mezquitalaan 23
1064 NS Amsterdam
The Netherlands
0031 (0)20 6137940
whom or which it is addressed. Unauthorised use, disclosure or copying is
strictly prohibited. The sender accepts no liability for the proper
transmission of this communication nor for any delay in its receipt.
No responsibility is assumed by the PalArch Foundation (Stichting PalArch)
for any injury and/or damage to persons or property as a matter of products
liability, negligence or otherwise, or from any use of operation of any
methods, products, instructions or ideas contained in the material herein.
The foundation cannot be held responsible for any damage to the product due
to package, transport or otherwise.