Re: What really happened 65 Ma ago (not a joke)

If only any of us knew ;o( In 2005 we're not farther answering this question than we were in 1905.

I'd definitely not say that. Lots of of proposed explanations have been disproven since then, and we now know a lot about the impact.

Well, anyhow, there were living Titanosaurids yet 62-60 Ma ago in Gondwana

I think that's where people overlooked a hiatus between them and middle Palaeocene mammals.

P.S. Please don't take me to seriously, I'm so happy I've passed my botany exam...feel like if I was drunk.

:-) Congratulations!