To: <dinosaur@usc.edu>
Sent: Thursday, January 06, 2005 1:50 AM
Subject: South Dakota Digging

Greetings all,

It's been a while since I posted on here. I am planning a vacation to Rapid
City, South Dakota this Spring. I am planning on visiting the Museum of
Geology and Black Hills Institute, as well as the Reptile Gardens.

I wonder if anyone on here would know someone I could contact to participate
on a fossil dig, or of any public areas where any regular Joe like myself can
just look for fossils. If anybody knows of any such areas, or a contact for
information, please respond.

Thank you all for your time,

Jason