Ceratopsian references and Hadrosaur hands

DMLers,
Greetings, all! I was just wondering if anyone has access to good Ceratopsian skeletal reconstructions since I can't find any online. And also I'm trying to perfect my reconstruction/restoration of Hadrosaur hands and feet. Does anyone have good photos/diagrams of trackways that have handprints in them or museum displays of hadrosaurs' hands and feet? If so I'd love to see them.
Cheers,
Daniel =)