Lagerpeton and Pseudolagosuchus paper Info!

Dear ListMembers please could someone tell me when I can found or could
someone send me a "pdf" version of the follow paper:
_Arcucci A.B. 1986 Nuevos materiales y reinterpretacion de Lagerpeton
chanarensis Romer (Thecodontia, Lagerpetonidae nov.) del Triàsico medio de
La Rioja, Argentina. Ameghiniana 23 pp:233-242.
someone on the list known the exact refs for the description of
Pseudolagosuchus?

By and thank's
Alessandro Marisa
Via A. grandi n.18