Bird analysis update 3: reweighting

The strict consensus (1025 trees, length 66988) differs from the one in update 2 (reweighted) only in:

--+--*Microraptor*
 |--basal Troodontidae
 `--+--*Archaeopteryx*
    `--+--*Rahonavis*
       |--*Shenzhouraptor*
       `--*Jixiangornis*

--+--*Sapeornis*
 `--+--*Omnivoropteryx*
    `--+--*Yandangornis*
       `--Pygostylia

--+--*Apsaravis*
 `--+--*Songlingornis*
    |--*Gansus*
    `--+--Hesperornithes
       `--+--*Ichthyornis*
          `--*Anas*

The majrule tree differs from the above only in:

--100--*Enantiornis*
   `--64--*Eoalulavis*
       |--*Soroavisaurus*
       |--81--*Avisaurus*
       |   `--*Vescornis*
       `--100--*Neuquenornis*
           `--*Cuspirostrisornis*

The Adams consensus differs from both only in:

--+--*Enantiornis*
  |--+--*Soroavisaurus*
  |  `--+--*Avisaurus*
  |     `--*Vescornis*
  `--+--*Eoalulavis*
    `--+--*Neuquenornis*
       `--*Cuspirostrisornis*

OK. As long as no new taxa are discovered, and as long as I can't find any more characters that aren't constant for Enantiornithes, I won't try to make it any better than that. (I didn't code *Aberratiodontus* because the surfaces of the bones, and with them all processes and incisures and so on, are largely missing, and the photos are rather bad. Others, like *Largirostrisornis*, coded identically to taxa in the matrix except for the position of question marks _and_ are badly described.) I'll just put some (or perhaps all) of this stuff on my website.