Dinosaur Riddles

Thanks to all who sent me their dinosaur jokes. Some were salacious; some were just plain silly; and a couple of them didn't make sense to me. I have also seen books of dinosaur riddles, but these seem to have been written by authors whose understanding of dinosaurs is woefully out of date.

I have found collections of dinosaur riddles (of the silly variety) at the following sites:

http://www.kidsdomain.com/brain/dino/riddles.html
http://www.zoomdinosaurs.com/subjects/dinosaurs/
http://members.aol.com/cahaston/rid1.htm
http://www.ed.psu.edu/k-12/edpgs/su96/dino/dino.html#jokes

Ah... the glory of the information age!
--------
"Dino Guy" Ralph W. Miller III
proud member of the Society of Vertebrate Paleontology