Re: FW: NASA scans Samson

Very cool!  this should help clear up some aspects of
articulation and such (maybe even more definitavely
support or (more likely) refute claims of cranial
kinesis)

We had a 3D rotating skull of _T. rex_ at one point.
It was of a high-res laser scan of the cast of AMNH
5027 we have at the Tech museum.  Dr. Chaterjee had me
working on it, investigating jaw articulation (and
possibilities for kinesis).  Unfortunatly, the masters
student who had _all_ the scan data has disappeared
and we can't find him.

Eric Allen
Undergraduate, TTU