addresses

Hi All

I have a problem with the way some of the links are expressed. There are
two major problems. The first and most common is the inclusion of a
period _._ at the end of the address. Of course the link will not work.
So you have to call up the addresses and delete the period and then try
it again. That usually works. The easiest way to get around this is to
give the address its own line. Then things like an improper ending will
easily show up.

The other problem is when the address is longer that a single line. The
only way around that is to delete the forward of the address, that is
the http://www part. That may get the link short enough to fit on one
line and most of the common browsers will work.

I sure would appreciate some consideration on these problems.

paul sparks