art show

Dear List,

    I have been volunteered to help with the upcoming art show connected
with the Triassic / Jurassic Symposium that is taking place in Saint George,
Utah this March. The artwork needs to represent any flora and or fauna
connected with the late Triassic, Early Jurassic.It doesn't need to be a
dinosaur. As a matter of fact, we are experiencing a vast overload of
Dilophosaurus renderings, I myself also being guilty of this . Anyone
interested please reply off list.Please let me know if you are going to be
attending the symposium too.

Thanks.

Cliff Green
435-636-0887