Re: Early mammals ate dinosaurs

Agreed,
though you still have the problem of being able to
definitavely match the lucky survivor's wounds to a
particular culprit.

What I find interesting is that the _Repenomamus_
swallowed the psittacosaur without chewing it up.

So here's one for us all:  I was discussing the find
with a friend of mine after she saw it on the evening
news (who called the mammal a "tasmanian devil") and
she asked if the dinosaur was a hatchling or if the
mammal slurpped down a near-full term egg with the
dino inside.

Eric Allen
Undergraduate, TTU