Re: 6th sence (Tsunamy)

Elephants(sometimes even with tourists still on their back)
fled into the jungle.

Don't ask me about the other animals, but elephants communicate over large distances by trampling -- by seismicity. They certainly feel a magnitude 9 earthquake over huge distances, using the ordinary sense of pressure in their forelimbs.

This made me wondering: There are so many dinosaur finds were the dinosaurs
might have been killed by flooding or wild rivers and other disasters of
nature. Wouldn't dinosaurs have hade such a sence?

Usually such events aren't coupled to earthquakes.