Re: 6th sence (Tsunamy)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Phil Bigelow" <bigelowp@juno.com>
To: <Dinosaurusnet@chello.nl>
Sent: Sunday, January 16, 2005 6:59 PM
Subject: Re: 6th sence (Tsunamy)

On Sun, 16 Jan 2005 17:56:38 +0100 JLG Arts <Dinosaurusnet@chello.nl>
writes:
I heard  a guy talking on tv who was there to vaccinate dogs who were
there
out in the jungle and might eat corpses and so start spreading
diseases. He
told wild animals must have a sort of 6th sence because no single
wild
animal was killed (at least in that region) by the tsunamy!

I wouldn't be surprised if that purported phenomenon has some merit, but
my question is, how do they KNOW that not a single (nonhuman) land animal
perished in the tsunami?  A lot of human bodies were washed out to sea
and most never returned to shore.

<pb> (forgive me, I haven't had my cup of Earl Grey yet)

They hadn't found any 'wild animal'. ( he didn't talk about domestic animals as cows or animals on a chain or so.)
I should have written this after I had my cup of coffee! :-)

J. Arts