Re: 6th sense (Tsunami)

> Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 10:17:21 +1100
> From: PM <kustom66@optusnet.com.au>
>
> There are countless dinosaur types we'll never know about because
> they DID have a such a sense (or sensitivity), thereby escaping
> fossilization.

Are you suggesting they escaped fossilisation by never dying?  (Or
indeed that coconuts migrate?)  The Woody Allen method, as I like to
think of it ...

        "I don't want to achieve immortality through my work.
        I want to achieve it through not dying."
                -- Woody Allen.

)_v__/\  "The best programs are created by three people or less.
         Big software teams guarantee disaster" -- Ted Nelson.