No more tsunami food, dredging, 6th sense, urban stories, bird analysis

Posting will cease on the off topic subjects listed below unless you can
convince me or Mickey Rowe (off-list) that your posting is directly related to
dinosaur science. The threads have wandered afar from our list's dedicated
subject matter.

Tsunami food for thought
What the tsunami dredged up
6th sense
Urban story
Bird analysis updates 3 (as related to Islam or fundamentalism)

Please see our website for information on the consequences of posting after a
thread has been stopped (Section 8h):

http://www.psych.ucsb.edu/~rowe/dinosaur/administrivia.html#no_nos

Mary Kirkaldy
Dinosaur Mailing List Co-owner